Friday, January 10, 2014

Back On The Scene

Hey all!  Some of you may have noticed that I took a fairly long break from the blogging scene.  With graduate school and recent events in my life I found myself carrying more than I could handle and so my blog was put on hold for later.  Happy to say that I am back and excited to be writing and keeping in contact with you bloggers.  I am always so encouraged by the posts I read and I just hope that I can be an encouragement for some of you out there!

With a new year comes the opportunity to think about new goals and to have a "fresh start" state of mind.  I have organized my goals into categories.  Maybe some of you share common goals with me and we can work to accomplish them together?

Spiritual Goals
1. Read my Bible every day and set aside time to pray (other than right before bed).
2. Share my testimony with at least 5 people.

Relational Goals
1. Once I graduate from college, find a women's Bible study to join so that I have a support group during my new phase of life.
2. Do what I can to serve my family and to put them first on my priority list.

School Goals
1. Complete graduate school and my graduate thesis :)

Photography Goals
1. Have my photography published on a blog and in a magazine.

As I look into this next year, I am unsure of what it will offer.  I will be graduating from graduate school and finally joining the race for a job, although I have confidence the Lord will provide because He always does.  Although I'm uncertain of what my future will look like, I'm certain of who my God is, and he is a good God.

I'd love to hear some of your goals and to pray with you that the Lord would bless you in this new year of life!

Stay lovely,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment