Thursday, August 1, 2013

Anxiety & Depression

One of my best friends, Jessica, has had an incredible journey with the Lord.  She has lost over 60 pounds, turned from her life of sin and insecurity, and is now an evangelist for the Lord.  I have felt privileged to be her friend before she met Jesus because I have seen what an unbelievable transformation the Lord has walked her through.  She just vlogged on anxiety and depression and I feel it is a great video for anyone to watch, even those who don't struggle with anxiety and depression.  I hope you will be just as encouraged as I was when you watch it!

PS If you watch to the end when Jessica talks about "a friend at a coffee shop", I am "that friend" she is talking about :D

Jessica's Tesimony

1 comment:

  1. Hi, so many thanks for a wonderful sharing. Anxiety can make simple things, like getting ready for the day, more difficult. You may being making excuses because of the way you feel. This could leave you feeling alienated and lonely.relaxv.com | Natural Remedies for Anxiety Treatment

    ReplyDelete