Saturday, August 3, 2013

You may not know, but I'm also a wedding photographer!  I began photographing people 4 years ago.  I began photographing weddings last summer so this job is fairly new yet thrilling and exciting at the same time :D  I truly believe God has called me to be a wedding photographer, at least for a time.  Each wedding, I feel an inescapable feeling that I need to cover the couple in prayer.  It's an honor to have a front row seat to a couple's most special day and to try to make them the mostly beautiful they can be :D Here is a glimpse at my latest work. To see more, view my photography blog here!


















3 comments:

  1. excellent pics. I love photography myself but I'm not as good as you. Plus I dont have people that would let me take their pics. Which is why I use the dog LOL

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful bride and wedding! You're a very talented photographer!! And so sweet that you use these opportunities to pray for the couples :-)

    xoxo Miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Night Owl Venting and Miss ALK! I am pretty new on the photography scene but also very excited to see where the Lord takes this small business!

    :) Jules

    ReplyDelete